About the Internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Build pixel-perfect and smooth UIs across both mobile platforms - iOS and Android, using Ionic/React Native/Flutter framework.
2) Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
3) Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
4) Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes (Ionic moves fast and often changes things).
5) Maintain code standards, write easy to read code.
6) Write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
7) Help the team to release the products with the existing release process.
android studio, PHP (Learn PHP), HTML (Learn HTML), CSS (Learn CSS), English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Internships available: 03
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1) have relevant skills and interests.
2) are available for duration of 2 months.
3) are available for full time (in-office) internship.
4) can start the internship between 25 dec'19 and 25 feb'19.
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.