About the Internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Work on various web development projects based on technologies such as PHP, HTML, CSS, Python,WordPress, SQL, etc.
2) Technically design and develop new websites to support our digital marketing team.
3) Research technologies and techniques to enhance our company's digital offering to our customers.
4) Support the maintenance and updating for the back-end of public website.
5) Publish approved content on various social media platforms.
6) Work closely with the executive director, staff, and board members to develop content for the public website, electronic newsletters, and social media platforms.
PHP (Learn PHP), HTML (Learn HTML), CSS (Learn CSS), English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Internships available: 02
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1) have relevant skills and interests.
2) are available for duration of 2 months.
3) are available for full time (in-office) internship.
4) can start the internship between 20 dec'19 and 20th feb'20.
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.